Congratulations on your growing family! As a birth doula, I help expectant families prepare for birth & walk with you through pregnancy, labor and those first few weeks of having a newborn. I am here to provide you with education, support and to help you prepare for one of THE most incredible moments. This support encompasses your non-medical needs during pregnancy, labor, and birth.
Studies have shown mothers using doulas benefit from:
- shorter labor with fewer complications
- reduced need for interventions
- reduced C-section rates
- reduced stress and anxiety in mother and/or partner
- increased positive feelings about their birth experiences
- better success with breastfeeding
Birth Doula Package $750
this includes but is not limited to,
- Prenatal visits to build a trusting relationship that includes us getting to know one another, birth plan building, pain management techniques, what to expect in labor, Q&A, finding out your options, and so much more!
- One prenatal session accompanying you to a doctor's appointment if you so desire.
- 24/7 support during pregnancy after signing of the contract
- Help to avoid unnecessary interventions
- Assistance in creating a birth plan
- Evidence-based information to help you make informed decisions
- Gift of Preparing For Birth Manuel
- Unlimited contact through phone & text.
- Help with questions to the care provider to encourage open communication
- Support & education to prepare mom for birth
- Communication and support for you to decide when to go to the hospital
- Physical in-person support whenever you are ready
- Incorporation of dad or partner in the labor and birthing process
- Continuous support during active labor for both the birthing person as well as the birth partner. When you decide that you need me, I will join you either at your home or at the hospital, whichever you prefer and will stay with you through your delivery.
- NO time limits on labor support
- Use of essential oils, diffuser, back massages, rebozo, and other comfort tools during labor.
- Postpartum support for 1-2 hours after delivery.
- Access to our Mama Support Group.
- Postpartum call or visit.
- Referral to other resources when needed
- (Additional travel fee may be added for clients more than 1 hour away)